Boa Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A versatile, clean-lined, full stretch softshell jacket with a stylish natural material appearance. This is a perfect companion garment for trekking, as well as a great layer for heading into town. Gives superior comfort, thanks to the fabric used - providing an optimum balance of wind and water resistance alongside excellent breathability.
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Stretch throughout for maximum ease of movement
- Offset shoulder and side seams for greater comfort and versatility
- Two mid-mounted zippered hand warmer pockets
- Articulated sleeves for optimized fit, mobility and low bulk
- High, protective collar
FlexAble™ 55% polyester, 34% polyamide, 11% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 200g/m2, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Wash with liquid, soap free detergent
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.