Boa Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A versatile, clean, full stretch soft shell hooded jacket with a natural outlook. Perfect friend for both trekking as well as on a day in town, giving you a superior comfort experience through the fabric that provides the optimum balance of wind and water resistance together with excellent breathability.
- Durable, non-membrane FlexAble™ double weave soft shell fabric with great next-to-skin comfort
- Stretch throughout for maximum body movement
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- Snug fitting hood to follow your movement
- Two mid mounted hand warmer pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
WINDSTOPPER ® 3-layer, 92% polyester, 8% elastane, plain Soft Shell knit face with an ePTFE membrane and a knit backer, 220 g/m2, bluesign®, RET:<4.5 FlexAble™, 52% recycled polyester, 48% polyester, 80 g/m2, bluesign®
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Wash with liquid, soap free detergent
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.