Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A lightweight, full stretch Soft Shell jacket, great for high pulse activities in variable conditions. It has an optimum fabric for wind protection and ventilation, plus details such as large rear pockets, a venting rear panel and a high collar for extra protection.
- Front body panels in a soft and lightweight WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric for protection against wind.
- Back panels and underarm panels in a FlexAble™ stretch woven fabric for greater breathability.
- Stretch throughout for freedom of movement and enhanced ventilation
- High collar for extra comfort and weather protection
- Laminated wind flap and chin guard behind front zipper
- Laminated zippered chest pocket
- Large, easy access rear pockets with two way zipper closure
- Elasticated shaped sleeve cuffs with thumb holes
- Reflective detailing front and rear
- Centre back length 80 cm men’s size L
WINDSTOPPER ® 3-layer, 92% polyester, 8% elastane, plain Soft Shell knit face with an ePTFE membrane and a knit backer, 220 g/m2, bluesign®, RET:<4.5 FlexAble™, 52% recycled polyester, 48% polyester, 80 g/m2, bluesign®
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.