Bivvy II Down Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Bivvy Down Hood is a lightweight and packable jacket with the versatility for all adventures. It has many pockets, some with webbing, and thoughtful details like articulated elbows.
- Durable DWR treated face for weather protection
- Two way adjustable down hood
- Mid mounted insulated pockets with zippers and webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc. Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Jacket folds into own pocket
- Articulated elbows and elasticated cuff
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Centre back length 75 cm (men’s size L)
Pertex ® Classic Eco, 100% recycled polyester, 72 g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: 700 CUIN fill power, 85/15 down, DWR treated, bluesign® approved. Down weight: 155 g (size L)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.