Bivvy Down Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A down jacket that works to protect you from more than just the cold. Treated and constructed to provide outstanding warmth and dryness - adaptable to whichever activities you're carrying out in the cold.
- The Bivvy Down jacket is quilted and warm all over - there's even an insulated zip placket - and comes complete with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treated outer layer to make sure that the water stays on the outside and the warmth on the inside. As well as being padded in all the right places, it's articulated to ensure that it won't ride up while you're active, and elasticated to keep it in place.
- Throw functionality into the mix - mid-mounted pockets, a useful elasticated loop, the ability to fold the whole jacket into its own pocket for storage, and an adjustable hem with single-handed operation - and you're left with an essential for all outdoor activities, a down jacket which works in a variety of tough conditions. 75cm along the back in men's size L.
Pertex ® Classic Eco, 100% recycled polyester, 72 g/m2, bluesign® approved. Reinforcement: Pertex ® Classic Eco 100% recycled polyester, 72 g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: 700 CUIN fill power premium quality 85% down/15% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR, bluesign® approved, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.