Belay Down Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A durable, long-lasting hooded down jacket that provides real warmth on colder days. Insulated with down, built to a box wall construction for great body coverage and reliability. Extra insulation where it counts for superb cold-weather comfort. The garment comes with plenty of pocket space, and is tailored for a snug fit and extra cosiness.
- Box wall construction to prevent cold spots and keeps down from shifting
- Extra insulated areas with synthetic insulation at shoulders
- Two mid mounted pockets and one chest pocket
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Stretch cuffs for snug fit and comfort
- Single handed adjustment cord at hem
- Length: 82 cm from inner shoulder point (size L)
Pertex® Quantum, 100% recycled polyester, 50D down and fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: 700 CUIN fill power premium quality 85% down/15% feather, bluesign® approved. Down weight: 160 g (size L).
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.