Barrier WS Hood Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Offering outstanding warmth, breathability and protection through WINDSTOPPER® and QuadFusion™, our packable Barrier WS Hood is ideal for a range of activities in cold and wind-chilled conditions.
- Fabric delivers outstanding windproofing and effectively allows moisture vapor to evaporate
- Quadfusion insulation offers great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Single-handed, two-way adjustable hood
- Insulated inner placket behind front zip
- One zippered chest pocket
- Two mid-mounted insulated pockets with webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Jacket folds into its own pocket for easy stowing
- Articulated elbows and cuffs made of smooth stretch material
- Single-handed adjustable hem
- Center-back length: 69 cm women’s size M
WINDSTOPPER® 2-layer, 100% polyamide, mini ripstop face and an ePTFE membrane, 70g/m2, bluesign® approved, RET:<4,5 Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 120g/m2, (back, shoulder and top of sleeves) 80g/m2, (frontside and underside of sleeves), bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.