Barrier Skirt Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Barrier Skirt is a lightweight and packable extra layer for less strenuous moments in cold conditions. It's comfortable and well insulated, with details designed for easy movement.
- Full zipper on the side for easy on and off, with half zipper at other side for total movement when walking
- Quadfusion insulation offers great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Adjustment at hem holds warmth
- Dropped rear back for comfort when sitting
- Stretch fabric at adjustable waist for reduced bulk and a comfortable fit
- Extra insulation at seat to protect the rear
- Two side pockets
Pertex ® Classic Eco, 100% recycled polyester, 72 g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 100 g/m2 (backside of skirt) 80 g/m2(frontside of skirt), bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.