Barrier Rescue Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
An insulating jacket: developed in close collaboration with the Swiss Alpine Rescue Team to withstand the toughest conditions without fail. Based on our Barrier Pro jacket, all of the features and materials were adapted and improved in line with the rescue team’s high demands. Technically advanced and built for extremely high performance.
- Made in two Pertex fabrics with reinforcements at shoulder and sleeves, lightweight and packable yet durable
- PrimaLoft® Gold Active ECO insulation to keep you warm even when wet
- Durable Vislon zippers throughout
- One chest pocket and two mid-mounted pockets
- Slightly longer centre back length
- Centre back length 75.5cm (men’s size L)
Pertex ® Quantum, 100% polyamide, 35 g/m2, bluesign® approved. Pertex ® Quantum, 100% polyamide, 48.5 g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: PrimaLoft ® Gold Active ECO 55% polyester, 45% recycled polyester, 60 g/m2, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.