Barrier Pro Vest Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Protects you from water. Gets rid of moisture fast. A super-functional vest with dryness woven into its fibres.
- This lightweight vest is wind and water resistant - well-insulated, but with an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio. Its DWR-treated fabrics provide an extra level of protection from the elements
- The insulating material is also extremely fast drying, meaning that it can take your exertions without you worrying about what your perspiration will do to your performance. And, as we have a feeling that you are going to be putting yourself through your paces while wearing this item, it's designed with elasticated armholes and hem - keeping the vest in place no matter how fast you go - and easily-accessible pockets that place your essentials in easy reach while you're on the move.
Pertex ® Quantum, 100% polyamide, 35 g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: QuadFusion+™ 100% recycled polyester, 60 g/m2, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.