Barrier Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Dress from top to toe in our Barrier gear - robust, lightweight, well-insulated and protective. Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces and a hardy polyester material make this item an essential companion for your adventures, and like the other garments it shares its name with, it's insulated with warming QuadFusion™ for great performance at a low weight.
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Insulation has an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Elasticated waist with zip fly for good fit and comfort
- Full length side zips for ventilation and easy dressing
- Waist adjustment with snap buttons on sides
- One zippered thigh pocket
- Pants fold into own pocket
- Articulated knees
- Cord adjustable cuffs
100% recycled polyester, 75g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 80g/m2, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.