Barrier Lite Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
An insulated jacket that is both warm and packable. Perfect for a variety of activities.
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant shell fabric
- Stretch fleece shoulder inserts for freedom of movement
- DWR-treated surfaces
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Elasticated sleeve and hem to give comfortable closure without added weight
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Wind baffle with integrated chinguard behind front zipper
Pertex ® Classic Eco, 100% recycled polyester, 72 g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 80 g/m2, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.