Barrier Knee Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Insulated shorts, articulated at the knee and treated with fluorocarbon free DWR for protection against the elements, that can either be worn under shell garments or as an additional outer layer. They stretch as you move, and are designed to be comfortable when layered with other garments. Long thigh zips make ventilation easy.
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Insulation with an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Smooth stretch material and elastic at waist for minimal bulk and greater comfort under other layers
- Rear hanging loop
- Thigh to hem-length side zips with insulating inner placket for ventilation and easy dressing
- Pre-bent and shaped knees
- Regular fit
100% recycled polyester, 75g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 80g/m2, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.