Barrier III Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
An insulated hooded jacket that is both warm and packable. Perfect for a variety of activities.
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Insulation with an improved warmth-to-weight ratio
- Single-hand, two way adjustable hood
- Rear hanging loop
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Mid mounted insulated pockets with webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Articulated elbows
- Cuff made of smooth stretch material
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- Centre back length 77 cm (men’s size L)
Pertex ® Classic Quantum, 100% recycled polyester, 72 g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 120 g/m2 (main body), 80 g/m2 (sleeves), bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.