Astral III Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A versatile two-layer GORE-TEX trekking shell jacket that offers a great balance of features and performance. For the outdoor enthusiast, ideal for a number of activities.
- DWR-treated surfaces help shed water
- Three-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Underarm pit zips with water repellent zippers for ventilation
- Dual storm flaps with intermittent Velcro over two-way main zipper
- Two zippered torso pockets and one zippered chest pocket. Two inner mesh pockets
- Mesh torso lining for breathability
- Articulated sleeves and dropped rear hem with single-hand adjustment
- Centre back length 80cm (size L)
GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100% polyamide, 40D double ripstop face and an ePTFE membrane, 104g/m2, bluesign® approved. Hydrostatic head: >28000mm, RET:<5
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.