Alder Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
This garment is a protective cocoon for when you're pushing yourself further. Perfect for use as an under layer, with a brushed grid backer on the fabric that feels great against the skin. Seams have been kept to a minimum so that bunching and chafing is all but eliminated. Stays put when you're reaching, stretching and climbing.
- The lightweight stretch fabric with brushed grid backer provides warmth, breathability and moisture management
- Two large, zippered hand warmer pockets and one chest pocket for smaller items
- Thumb holes at cuffs to enhance fit and maximize heat retention
- Integrated single-hand hem draw cord
- No shoulder, inner sleeve or side seams: helping to avoid chafing while improving durability and comfort
- Flatlock seams throughout reduce bulk and optimize durability
Pontetorto® Tecnostretch®, 89% polyester, 11% elastane, 163 g/m2, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.